Gov. Doug Ducey signed the state’s $11.8 billion operating budget on Saturday, just days after Arizona legislators approved a slimmed-down version that is designed to boost the state's economy during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Ducey takes measures to address coronavirus outbreak
- OPINION: Anonymous Shell Company Loophole Allows Criminals to Hide from the Law
- Restaurants, bars closed to dine-in service in Phoenix, Tucson
- Speaker Bowers and President Fann Announce Steps to Ensure Public Health and Safety at Legislature
- Mesnard's proposal focuses on tax relief for Arizonans